Welcome to the Bailey Elementary PTA website!
This site is your one stop for all information related to our Bailey PTA’s events, volunteer opportunities, budget…everything PTA. Take a few minutes to check out the links to the left especially what the Bailey PTA provides and ways to get involved.
We try our best to keep this site current, and it is updated frequently. Be sure to bookmark our page and come back often!
If you have comments regarding PTA matters, feel free to email any of the board members via the Contact Information link.
If you have any comments or suggestions relating to this website, please email the Bailey PTA webmaster.
This site is updated for the new school year with the exception of the "Budget Information & Forms" page....we will remove this note when that is updated.
Bailey PTA Upcoming Events, News & Link Highlights:
Order your Bailey yearbook today! Don’t miss this year’s school memories. Flyers came home with students, but in case you missed it online orders are open now.
Yearbooks are $18, with $5 upgrade for hardcover. Go to http://ybpay.lifetouch.com to order. Yearbook code is 1180319.
Order deadline is Feb 1, 2019.
Wendy's and Culvers are the participating restaurants for this year. Check out details here: LINK
And information below:
NEXT WENDY'S NIGHT:
Wednesday, December 5
OTHER WENDY'S NIGHTS:
Jan 2, Feb 6, March 6, April 3, May 1, June 5
Between the hours of 5 and 7:00 p.m. Wendy's will donate 15% of ALL sales to the Bailey PTA. So, no coupon or mentioning of Bailey needed for us to get "credit".
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
NEXT CULVER'S NIGHT:
Tuesday, November 13
OTHER CULVER'S NIGHTS:
Dec 11, Jan 8, Feb 12, April 9, May 14
From 5-7 p.m., Culver's will donate 5-10% of sales (depending on the level of sales per hour) for ALL customers who come to Culver's during those times. So, no coupon or mentioning of Bailey needed for Culver's!
Help Needed - Take Home Folders
We usually meet on Thursday mornings to assemble and distribute information sheets for the students of our school to bring home in their 'Take Home Folders'. Please sign up for the dates that you can come and help out. In the past year, assembling the documents took between 15 minutes and 2 hours, depending on how many documents we received and the number of volunteers we had.
Sign up here: TAKE HOME FOLDERS
Passport Club Information
2018-2019 Volunteer Opportunities
To sign up to be part of our "pool" of volunteers, click here: SIGN UP
When volunteer opportunities arise, we'll email our pool of volunteers to see who can help.
Here is our list of specific volunteers we're looking for right now (but please, also, consider signing up for our "pool" with the link above - those will be the volunteers we will email when we have other needs through the year to see if you're interested/available): SPECIFIC NEEDS
Information about Bailey Fundraising: The Bailey PTA raises important funds for the school, to be used for our students and classrooms. We have a variety of ways to fund raise. Here are our fundraising options for 2018-2019 – you don’t have to participate in all of them, but we would really encourage every family to be sure to participate in at least some of them since the funds are important for our school and help pay for the approved PTA expenses for classroom and building uses:
- Fall Fundraiser: Cherrydale/Chip Shoppe Fundraiser (wrapping paper, gifts, food items). We’ve done this fundraiser for a number of years and it’s quite successful. (makes up about 20% of our income budget). Historically, the average raised per participant in the Fall Fundraiser was about $50 for our school.
- Spring Fundraiser: Apex Fun Run (makes up about 35% of our income budget). Historically, the average raised per participant in the Spring Fundraiser was also about $50
- Smaller fundraisers through the year:
- Book Fairs
- Community Events (Wendy’s Night, Culver’s Night, etc, where a portion of the sales go directly to the Bailey PTA)
- Amazon Smile – shop via this LINK (http://smile.amazon.com/ch/41-1710568) and a percentage of sales goes directly to the Bailey PTA
- Direct Donations: If you’d prefer to not participate in the other fundraiser or just want to supplement your fundraising efforts, you are always welcome to give a direct donation to the Bailey PTA. That way, 100% of your dollars will go directly to our Bailey PTA income budget and 100% will be used on our approved budgeted expenses.
Please check out our "Donations & Membership" page for how to join the Bailey PTA. We look forward to having you be a part of our Bailey PTA community!
Do you shop on Amazon? Did you know you could get all the same great benefits Amazon offers and raise money for our school?
Every time you shop on Amazon (via the Amazon Smile site), Amazon Smile will give 0.5% of your purchase back to our school…same products, same prices and same shopping options. Amazon Prime
members are eligible too!
No need to register - just use this link (or the link on the box below) every time you shop on Amazon: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/41-1710568
This link is a direct link to benefit Bailey (which shows up as “PTA Minnesota Congress”, but the link has our Tax ID number so we know it's for Bailey.